Please read this page before using any part of this website (the "Site" contains the entire content and all pages which are located within the domain of http://goldelearning.com/ . The GOLD's website would be hereon referred as "Site" on this page.)
On this page, please interpret the words "We", "our" and "us" as referring to GOLD academy. This page is addressed to our users and Site visitors and anyone who is interested in using this Site.
Personal Information on this Site is that information which about yourself on or through this Site through activities including, but not limited to the, filling or editing the Profile form, publicly available activities. This Personal Information would include, but not limited to, name, contact information, date of birth, gender, educational qualifications.
We aim to limit and restrict the amount of Personal Information which collect from you on the Site in order to fulfill the professional, business, regulatory requirements and in compliance with the laws.
We collect information including Personal Information from you when you fill or edit the Profile form, or send us any email.
Also, we collect information including the pages which you visited on the Site, when the pages were visited, the order in which you visited the Pages.
We also collect information regarding the courses you enrolled, the patterns of how you undertake learning, your performance in the assessment tools.
We also store information about the IP address, operating system, the web browser which you used for accessing the Site. For collecting this information, web analytics tools are used. Some of this information is collected through cookies which are on your system. You can control the way in which cookies are accepted by your web browsers. Please be informed that if you reject our cookies, you may not be able to access utilities and services available on the Site.
Use and disclosure to our PARTNERS And THIRD PARTIES
We and our various partners or affiliates which work with us in various different ways in order to offer you a learning portal may use the information collected from you in regards to the following purposes.
- To improve our offerings to our users, to improve the overall functioning of the Site and our networks, tools, portal, systems
- To evaluate our Site and our offerings
- To respond to any of your queries or clarifications
- To provide you with the specific service or utility which you wishes to use or access
- To track the pattern of access, progress of learning, completion of courses for individual users and for tracking of these aspects at aggregated level
- To identify and analyze data on the pattern of learning and performance of students
- To identify violations of the terms of service, Honor code and identify abuses, wrongdoings and misuses on or through the Site
- To publish information, not comprising of Personal Information, which has been collected about the student's performance, student's pattern of learning, statistics of access of the site
- To communicate with you on updates and notifications including, but not limited to, courses launched, course updates, student performance, student enrollments, about the offerings, services or utilities of GOLD and its affiliates or partners, which may be of use or benefit to you
- To communicate with you on messages and notifications regarding Site maintenance or updates
- To store and archive this information for doing communication with you
- For any other reasons as mentioned anywhere in this page
We will share your information with the third parties or affiliates or business partners in the following manners.
- With the vendors which provide certain services for us or the Site, where the service would include, but not limited to, the processing of information (including Personal Information).
- With other Site visitors and Site users, to whom your performance, including but not limited, your standing or ranking in any course or category of courses in situations when you are an outstanding performer or learner through your performance in subset or entire assessment component in an individual or a set of courses
- With other Site visitors and Site users, about your any kinds of activities in a domain which is specific to all the users enrolled for a specific course or any other kind of specific learning group
- For any kind of academic research. However, for this purpose, we will only share your such Personal Information such that it is in accordance with the relevant rules, regulations and laws and is limited to the Personal Information required for those purposes which are in compliance with what was mentioned while such information was collected from you.
- Also, we can share or disclose any information or statistics or data at aggregated level, which does not identify you in the public domain or with any other third-party entity, with respect to your Personal Information.
- For any kind of communication in regards to legal matters including but not limited to court orders, court cases, subpoenas, testimony, etc.
- To probe or investigate or scrutinize of take action pertaining to illegal activities, misuse, abuse, potential fraud or potential violation, or any kind of security issues or any kind of operational issues or technical issues pertaining to breach, mal-functioning.
- Any other purpose which is as prescribed or regulated by rules, regulations, laws
Use for Publications
Reference to other links and other websites